Find entrepreneurship and tech events, programs, classes and meetups in Asheville. Our events calendar features a broad range of opportunities and tech startup nights to tap into Asheville's high-growth entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- This event has passed.
Asheville Angels Full Group Meeting
May 18 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Asheville Angels is a member-based angel investor network that finds and funds startups and early-stage companies in Asheville and across the Southeast. Members meet each month to hear and review pitches from innovative, young, high-growth companies that are seeking capital.
FULL GROUP MEETING DETAILS:
- Typically two startups have progressed through our process and are invited to pitch the full membership at this meeting.
- Due Diligence reports are given on startups progressing through our screening and review process.
- Updates are presented on current portfolio companies.
- This meeting is open to all members of Asheville Angels.
- We meet in the Merchants Corporation Boardroom on the 2nd floor of the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce.
NOTE: This meeting is open ONLY to members of Asheville Angels and approved guests.