Eight of America’s fastest growing private companies call the Asheville area home and were honored in the Inc. 5000’s list released last week. Life sciences venture Avadim Technologies was one of only eight NC companies that made the elite Inc. 500 list with an impressive 1,675% increase in revenue over three years. Known for its innovative product Theraworx that reduces hospital infection rates, Avadim plans to scale its 100 employees to 900 nationally over the next 5 years. Meet some of these blazing fast, high-growth companies, all of which are hiring now:
- FLS Energy – Earning a 6-year streak on the Inc. 5000, it pulled in $356 million in annual revenue and ranks among the top five utility-scale solar developers in North America
- Cloud for Good – A Salesforce cloud consulting tech company with a 3-year streak on this list, including the Inc. 500 two years ago
- The Cheat Sheet – Leading premium men’s lifestyle website with 14+ million unique monthly visitors
- PLI – World’s largest manufacturer of hotel branded keycards and a 7-time Inc. 5000 honoree
- Aeroflow Healthcare – Supplier of home medical equipment with 40 new hires YTD to staff its rapid Southeast expansion
See the full list of Asheville’s fastest growing companies in the Citizen-Times.